The new standard in leadership assessment
For over two decades Change Style Indicator™ has set the benchmark for research-based leadership assessments. With the release of its latest major update Change Style Indicator™ continues to be the go-to resource for savvy change managers, leadership and organizational development professionals.
What Change Style Indicator ™ does
Change Style Indicator is a leadership assessment designed to measure an individual’s preferred style in approaching and addressing change. It provides leaders of all levels with insights on personal preferences for managing through change and provides context for how those around them might perceive and respond to their preferred style.
- Helps leaders to consider all perspectives when resolving issues to increase collaboration
- Enables a group’s creativity and innovation by understanding style preferences
- Improves teamwork by understanding the advantages and strengths that each style brings to an organization
Explore Change Style Indicator’s latest features
How did we improve the best leadership assessment available?
By listening to our customers!
DLI is committed to constantly reviewing and improving our products and services. Engaging with our customers, research and industry professionals for feedback and insights on how we can best serve their needs is embedded in our company culture. For over 2 decades Change Style Indicator has been helping leaders and businesses achieve their personal and organizational goals.
Highlights of CSI Update:
- Powerful and innovative normative data demonstrates relationships between age, gender, industry and nationality.
- Participant feedback reports and the Change Style Indicator Style Guide are now an integrated document for both online and hand scored versions.
- Hand scored versions of Change Style Indicator are now a single package containing the assessment, Style Guide and scoring instructions.
- The Change Style Indicator Style Guide has been streamlined for ease of use and administration. Administrators who in the past have chosen to print their style guides will be delighted to find the report condensed to 10 pages resulting in a 60% reduction in printing costs.
- Discovery Learning, Inc. has made printing Change Style Indicator’s Style Guides so easy and affordable that we have eliminated the need to ship Style Guides separately. This results in a major savings for customers who will no longer need to pay for shipping.
- Contemporary look reflects the class leading product features.
Change Style Indicator can now be completed in less time thanks to a reduction in the number of questions (22 to 20).
- In addition to reducing the time commitment for taking the survey DLI has improved the psychometric properties of Change Style Indicator through statistical analysis. We have removed 2 questions from the battery whose relevancy has changed over time due to socioeconomic changes.
How Change Style Indicator works
Change Style Indicator uses 20 items to establish a ranking of how the respondent prefers to address and work with change. The instrument addresses both initiated and imposed change and places the respondent on a continuum between Conserver and Originator with Pragmatist in between.
Online or hardcopy?
We have you covered!
Change Style Indicator is available in a traditional hardcopy and a convenient online version. Both versions provide the same great user experience and allow trainers and facilitators flexibility in their program design.
- Assessment poses 20 items for determining change preferences
- Can be administered prior to classroom setting
- Takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete
- Online report includes personal score and an integrated style guide that contextualizes the participants score and helps to interpret their results
Hard Copy Version
- Can be administered and self-scored in the classroom
- Takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete
- Allows for last minute program attendees and quick turnaround time
- The assessment and style guide are now an integrated document which eases administrative tasks and reduces shipping cost